This is exactly how I feel about feelings .
The thing that’s so disgusting about the murders of Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Sean Bell etc (a very long list) is that it’s not like we’re trying to figure out who killed them. We know perfectly well. We’re just trying to figure out if that black kid deserved to die. They’re humanity is put on trial, like being a person wasn’t enough. Black people literally have to prove that we’re worthy of living.
When my parents complain about me:
Just go here and sign up with your college email. You can install it on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on other mobile devices, including Windows tablets and iPads.
I PAYED UGH. REBLOGGING TO SAVE U GUYS SOME MORE GAS MONEY
Comic about slurs, published in the Galago magazine last summer.
And this is really how it is. Instead of placing the onus on us and asking why we don’t say anything, ask yourselves instead why you don’t think it’s a problem that it goes unchecked.
that’s it that’s the whole argument.
That’s literally the best way i’ve ever seen to describe it.
The fact that most guys’ first response to a woman wanting equality is “SO CAN I HIT U NOW” is sort of terrifying
Like that’s the first thing you’re concerned about? I just want equal pay and you want to punch me in the face? Cool cool
every woman on tumblr should have this on their dash
And every man
people say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways
'get some sleep'
'here have my fries'
'Im gonna draw you something'
'text me when you get home'
- Men's Rights Activists: THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men: We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men: We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men: We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist: ....
- Men's Right Activist: Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...
Page 1 of 41