that’s it that’s the whole argument.
That’s literally the best way i’ve ever seen to describe it.
The fact that most guys’ first response to a woman wanting equality is “SO CAN I HIT U NOW” is sort of terrifying
Like that’s the first thing you’re concerned about? I just want equal pay and you want to punch me in the face? Cool cool
every woman on tumblr should have this on their dash
And every man
people say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways
'get some sleep'
'here have my fries'
'Im gonna draw you something'
'text me when you get home'
- Men's Rights Activists: THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men: We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men: We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men: We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist: ....
- Men's Right Activist: Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...
Trigger warning: Breakfast
reasons why we don’t make fun of seemingly odd triggers
Fox News is so incredily diverse. Look at all the color: eggshell, mayo, flour, starch, bleach, cauliflower
this week on tumblr: everyone realizes how much of a badass neville was all along
and maybe finally realizing that Snape was a complete asshole not a misunderstood man
Neville Longbottom: He woulda done it in 4 books
Also pointing out: Snape was an asshole to Neville because of his obsession with Lilly. He was pissed off Voldemort chose Harry rather than Neville.
Snape tortured two young boys because of an obsession with a dead, married woman.
Also: a dead married woman who turned him down when she was alive
I accept nothing
Artist Kevin Weir creates ghostly animated GIFs using Archival photos from the Library of Congress
While there is a lot of appropriate rage about Ferguson right now, the killing of John Crawford, III is getting less attention than it deserves. I put Shaun King’s tweets and history lesson on the matter in chronological order for easier consumption.
You really should be following Shaun King on Twitter.
This happens all the fucking time
Page 1 of 40